This document explains how to connect to a remote Windows computer on campus from an Apple Mac computer off campus.
1) First, you'll need to install Cisco VPN AnyConnect Client if you haven't already. More info found _here_.
2) Next, you'll need to install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the Mac App Store. If you already have the app installed, please make sure it is up-to-date before proceeding to the next step.
3) Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app and click 'Add PC' from the little plus symbol menu
4) Where it says 'PC name', enter the name of the computer you are remote connecting TO in this format:
<Your PC Name>.BLUECAT.ARIZONA.EDU
Example computer name: ENGR-MYCOMPUTER.BLUECAT.ARIZONA.EDU
5) Click the newly added PC icon in the list and initiate the connection (you must be connected to the VPN at this time)
6) When prompted for credentials, enter as: